Friday, July 16, 2010

Two Things I Love Now Together!!

Spend $15 at Goodwill and get free jeans

1.) I Love the word FREE and 2.) I love Goodwill.

Find lots of great stuff there almost everytime. Lots of times I find exactly what I "need." Once I "needed" a picnic basket. Walked in, straight to the back and viola! Picnic basket! Complete with plates, cups and utensils!! We've enjoyed it many times!

Have also found many of the good books on my never-ending, constantly growing book list. 

Now through the end of the month you can get a FREE pair of jeans after spending $15 at any Goodwill in the Southern Piedmont region (but not the outlet {huh, a Goodwill outlet?} or computer stores).

Don't know about you, but this sounds like as good an excuse as any to go to GW!



(Note to self: Find out about the GW outlet!)


HT: Charlotte on the Cheap

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out!

    Our Freedom Drive Outlet (http://goodwillsp.org/freedomdriveoutlet.html) has lots of great stuff -- purchases are weighed and sold by the pound, and housewares are 50% off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! By the pound?! My eyes are swirling just thinking about that!! Thanks, for the link! You'll be seeing me there sooner than later!!

    ReplyDelete