Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Musings: Coldsaladpalooza 2010

Musings: Coldsaladpalooza 2010

My friend over at Musings is hosting a Coldsaladpalooza today. The first one I submitted is Orecchiette with Mixed Greens and Goat Cheese by Giada.

The pasta only takes 10 mintues or so and then once you pour it onto the salad, it melts the goat cheese into creamy perfection!!!


Here's another that is probably my all-time favorite. I make it for our yearly "Italian Christmas Feast."

I could eat it all year long but, just to keep it special, I only make it during the holidays!

The combination of the beans, salami, cheese plus the homemade vinegarette make my tastebuds stand up and clap!!

Hop on over to the Food Network to get the recipe for none other than Giada's"Italian Anitpasto Salad."

1 comment:

  1. Now I know exactly what we will have for dinner and ironically goat cheese was already on my list!

    ReplyDelete