Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's Pumpkin Time!!

As the days grow shorter and the air a bit crisper, The Farm is quite possibly my favorite place to be.

I'm just one of the many who has had the privilege of being welcomed into the large and ever expanding Holdges fold. We visited so often when my children were small that they grew up believing we were kin by blood not just love! Now, I bring my preschool class.

No matter how far I go or how much time passes, each Fall, I'm compelled to go visit The Farm.

The Farm comes alive. Bustling with happy, smiling faces on the lookout for that "perfect" pumpkin. There's lots to do and see at the Farm. One day is never enough. Spend time there. Talk to Frank, the third generation owner of the Farm. You will learn. You will understand. Farms are important. Farms are necessary. Perhaps, if you spend enough time there, you'll meet Mrs. Hodges. You'll know her by her radiant smile!

Pick your own pumpkin and experience a real farm, the farm I love, the Hodges Farm for yourself.
(Remember to turn off my Playlist below to watch this video.)

1 comment: