- Homegrown Tomatoes, sliced
- Fresh Mozzarella, thinly sliced
- Large, Fresh-picked Basil, rinsed and patted dry
- Minced Garlic
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Porcini Olive Oil,(This is purely optional, but gave this salad the extra "Ummm, Ummm!" factor)
- Sea Salt
- Fresh cracked, Tri-colored Peppercorns
Want to join me?
Next up: Homemade Pesto!
In the meantime, please enjoy some photos of our Square Foot Gardens.
|Early morning sun|
|Basil, Tomatoes, Brussels' Sprouts, Green Beans|
|Red Cabbage, Zucchini, Dill, Tomatoes|
|Cucumber, Pickling Cukes, Crooked and Straight-neck Squash|
|Container Herb Garden|
Oregano, Parsley, Chives, Mint, Thyme, Lavendar