Saturday, June 13, 2009

I May Not Know What the Future Holds;

thankfully, I know Who holds the future.

"For I Know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and fine me. When you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you, declares the Lord...." Jer. 29:11,12

"And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose. For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, in order that He might be the firstborn among many brothers." Rom 8:28,29


Brandon's personal favorite verses:
Hebrews 13:5,6


"Keep your life free from the love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, 'I will never leave you nor forsake you.' So we can confidently say,


'The Lord is my helper;


I will not fear;


what can man do to me?'




I'm so proud of my Brandon and thank God for the great things He has done!! To God be the Glory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment