Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Learning Herbs

I've always loved natural remedies and homemade products.  I recently made a BIG batch of laundry soap. Let me know if you want some, I have enough for years!

I've also made my own dishwasher detergent, toothpaste and deodorant! Next on tap is some homemade shampoo, facial cleanser and a bath scrub!

I've always loved using herbal remedies and essential oils.  Lavender is my oil of choice because of its versatility!

I've been on sort of a mission of late, trying to eat healthier, cut out processed foods, HFCS, gluten and even my beloved nightshades. In doing some research I came across this great little website.

LearningHerbs.com is full of easy remedies and helpful information in an understandable and sometimes funny format. 

I've recently learned about Supermarket Herbalism, a FREE video class on to use items found easily in the grocery store for colds, digestion and first aid. 

Today I watch a webinar called Herbal Ninja.  This was a review of the Supermarket Herbalism with lots of NEW information.  I took 9 pages of notes on a steno pad!!! It probably would have been fewer pages, but they had these nice pictures of all the herbs and food items that I couldn't resist sketching!

If you want to go more "green" or just save money, check it out for yourself at Herbal Ninja. By clicking on this link, you'll be helping me to get a free ebook. I would greatly appreciate it!! :)

Learning Herbs is one of the best websites I've ever come across for learning about herbs!! Lots of freebies here!!!! I love learning about the ways God has provided to take care of His children!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment