Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thinking out loud...

I am an ardent blog reader turned blogger. I probably won't blog every day; just when the notion strikes me. How often will remain to be seen.


Things I like to think & talk about.....

God's grace,
wifery,
children,
parenting,
empty-nesting,
family,
friends,
education,
Charlotte Mason principles and methods,
Nature,
books,
music,
cats,
making memories....
Most of all:

"...whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honorable, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Philippians 4:8



Comment if you like or if you don't


SDG,
Jennie

1 comment:

  1. OH, I AM SO PROUD! It is really beautiful. Can't wait to "read all about it". Don't even know how to subscribe yet! hehe!

    ReplyDelete